a family history weblog & genealogy database
1857 - 1899 (42 years)
||Thomas Napoleon Hourigan |
||08 Mar 1857
||15 Mar 1857
||March township, Carleton Co., Ontario, Canada 
- Record found in the register for St. Patrick's Basilica, Ottawa. Probably he was christened at March by a missionary priest.
||John Lahey and Henrietta Moran |
||Roman Catholic |
Concession II, Lot 19, March township, Carleton Co.
|Cause of Death
||11 Mar 1899 
||11 Mar 1899
||March Township, Carleton Co., Ontario, Canada
||13 Mar 1899
|John Nash and Joseph O'Hara |
||13 Mar 1899
||St. Isidore, South March, March township, Carleton Co. Ontario 
- Witnesses to burial were John Nash and Joseph O'Hara, who did not sign.
||Henrietta Moran (Relationship: Godmother/godson) |
- 1891 census: Thomas Hourigan (here spelled Horagin) is found in the household of Thomas Moran, and is identified as his nephew. Also in this household: Henrietta Moran; and a George Anderson, "domestic" and "farm labourer," and very probably a Home Child, age 18, born in England.
- Never married. Left his farm to his sister Margaret Hourigan, wife of Hugh Lunney.
||26 Mar 2010 |
||Thomas Hourigan, b. 1826, March Township, Carleton Co., Ontario, Canada , d. About 1860 (Age 34 years) |
||Julia Moran, b. About 1829, Huntley township, Carleton Co., Ontario , d. 07 Jun 1889, March township, Carleton Co., Ontario (Age ~ 60 years) |
||13 May 1850
||Notre Dame, Ottawa
- [S73] Laheys of March, D.T. Lahey, pp. 36-37.
- [S107] St. Patrick's Ottawa.
- [S85] Ontario Deaths.
- [S89] St. Isidore.