About 1830 - 1880 (~ 50 years)
||Bridget Dunn |
||Killevy, Co. Armagh, Ireland
- Possibly townland of Drumintee, parish of Killevy.
||Ireland to Canada
|Not found in 1851 Canadian census. |
||Roman Catholic |
||John McGlade, Dennis O'Dea, Wm O'Brien "and several others" |
||26 Dec 1880
||Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada 
||28 Dec 1880
||St. John the Baptist RC Church, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada 
- Gravestone describes her "Native of County Armagh"
||30 Dec 2012 |
||John McGlade, b. About 1829, Forkhill, Co. Armagh, Ireland , d. 26 Sep 1891, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 62 years) |
||05 Jan 1856
||Saint Edward, Westport, Ontario [3, 4]
||Jno Dunn and Bridget McCann "of the mission of Perth" |
||East Ward, Lot 2, Town of Perth. John McGlade purchased this lot for 810 dollars in 1871. |
- According to the 1871 census (research by John Alexander Moran) the family had one lot of two acres on which there were two dwellings and one barn. They had 3 wagons and 1 plough, along with a bit of livestock: a horse, a cow, and a pig. They had sold 70 pounds of butter in the preceeding year.
| ||1. Michael James McGlade, b. 28 Dec 1856, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 08 Sep 1897, Emporia, Kansas (Age 40 years)|
| ||2. Elizabeth McGlade, b. 02 Apr 1859, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada |
| ||3. Arthur Joseph McGlade, b. 03 Apr 1861, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 16 Sep 1925, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 64 years)|
| ||4. Ann McGlade, b. 17 Oct 1863, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 21 Apr 1889, Perth, Lanark Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 25 years)|
||30 Dec 2012 |
- [S99] Perth Courier, Friday, 31 December 1880.
- [S224] Register of St. John the Baptist, Perth.
- [S103] Mariages Catholiques de Perth.
- [S310] Register of St. Edward's, Westport.